Superfund Changes

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Superfund Changes

Suncorp Brighter Super and Everyday Super closed for contributions:

This change affects Suncorp Brighter Super and Everyday Super accounts only.
We have just been advised that from 18 May 2023, Suncorp Brighter Super and Everyday Super is closed for contributions and existing members will be transferred to Brighter Super Optimiser. Members will retain their existing member number.
If your clients have employees that are members of this fund, they'll need to update the super fund details in the affected employee card before processing their next super payment.
Clients will need to add Brighter Super Optimiser (USI 23053121564123) as a super fund in MYOB and assign this fund to their impacted employees

We're updating our systems so your clients will be able to do this after 25 May 2023. 

Regards
Priya Selvaraj

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Superfund Changes

Hi @Deek 

Thank you for your post. You will need to add this super fund to your superfund list. You can click on Lists >> Superannuation Fund List >> Search for Brighter Super Optimiser on the dropdown box. Here's additional information on Set up superannuation funds for updating or adding this new super fund.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post