paying super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
hasfree
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

paying super

hi i am trying to pay super though manage my super payments like normal. it comes up with whoops  required version of agreements not approved.   i cant find that i have been sent anything. am assuming this is coing to occur for all my clients.  have been on phone but there was another 60 minute wait. can anyone advise me please.

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Re: paying super

Hi @hasfree,

Thank you for your post.

You would be receiving this message due to the recent changes in how super payments are processed in Pay Super: changes to the way super payments are processed

A file owner or administrator will need to review and accept the new product disclosure statement and DirectDebit Authority before your next payment. A prompt will appear with the links in the Pay Super screen. 

If you or your clients need to update users (I.e., change administrator), here’s how to do it in MYOB BusinessMYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials.

If you have further questions on this topic, See the attached document 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

drdiff
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hello

I have been on the phone and live web chat yesterday and have a case number 00991472  13.4.22

I was able to process the super payment on the 8.4.22 and the money has been debited from our bank account on the same day.  The manage super payments screen still show processing on the 14.4.22

I have 2 different company files one has gone through fine but the 2nd company is still pending processing.

I also received an email yesterday saying ACTION REQUIRED log in to accept Pay super Changes, When I log in nothing comes up ???  Where do you check to see if the Product disclosure statement has been signed, as I am not getting eny Messages in pay super screen to accept ???   Call centre advised just to ingnore the email.

Can someone please tell me what is going on, as I am concerned and I am not getting any answers as to why it is taking so long, or what the problem is.  I DONT WANT A FINE FOR LATE SUPER

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @drdiff,

Thank you for your post.

We recommend allowing 5 business days for the payment to process, and once it has reached the respective funds, the status will change to 'Completed'. If the status does not change after this time, please do reach out. 

In regards to the PDS email, this has been sent to some users in error - please ignore these, and apologies for the inconvenience. 

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

drdiff
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos