An unrecognised error occurred - EmployeePaymentTemplateHourlyWagesLine_EntitlementPayrollCategoryMissing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Teresita
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

An unrecognised error occurred - EmployeePaymentTemplateHourlyWagesLine_EntitlementPayrollCategoryMissing

I had this error message while preparing our payroll and could not proceed and report the payroll period.

An unrecognised error occurred - EmployeePaymentTemplateHourlyWagesLine_EntitlementPayrollCategoryMissing.  Can anyone please help. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: An unrecognised error occurred - EmployeePaymentTemplateHourlyWagesLine_EntitlementPayrollCategoryMissing

Hi @Teresita 

Welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

For this particular error, could you please check the following:

1. All pay items(payroll categories) used have an ATO reporting category assigned.

2. Check if there are more 2 or more leave pay items (entitlement categories) share the same linked wage category, if so, double check to make sure that's intentional.

3. If there are leave pay items (entitlement categories) found in #2, check if there are any employee linked to more than 1 of them.

Generally speaking one employee would only be linked to 1 leave category of the same type (since they correspond to the same wage category). So either have different wage categories linked for different leave categories, or do not link employee to more than 1 leave categories that have the same wage category linked.

Please feel free to let us know how you go, or if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post