Error in reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Renae_dbkacc
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Error in reports

I have 2 client files on Accountright 2020.4 and I am using them through the partner dashboard.  When I run the General ledger summary report the debits and credits do not agree but the Account Transaction report (which only shows the debits and credits) does balance.

I file the difference was $32 and I found that the error was in purchases.  The other file was out by $5,062.85 and the difference was in the closing creditors balance.  The year end payables report balance matches the account transaction report but not the general ledger report.

Is there a known issue that is being worked on?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Error in reports

Hi @Renae_dbkacc 

I would recommend ensuring that you are using the same accounting method on both those reports i.e. you would need to ensure that the Accounting method selected on the Account transactions report is Accrual (General Ledger by default should be an accrual-based report).

If those accounting methods are the same, I would be comparing the detail to those accounts to identify what transactions are not being included. Once you have located that information getting a screenshot of one of the transactions and a copy of the reports would be required for further investigation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post