Forum Discussion

RPD
Trusted Partner
4 years ago
Solved

Dividends Error CMN.ATO.GEN.XML.-1

I have prepared a 2020 tax return for an investor with 50 dividends imported from the ATO pre-fill

plus another few that I added as they were not on the pre-fill.

Can anyone give me any help?

**EDITED BY MODERATOR: Attachment removed**

• The validation report contains sensitive data, you may want to delete it if possible. 

Everything under "Errors" should be all that is needed to assist you.

Is this relevant?

https://help.myob.com/wiki/x/WQPHAg

A maximum number of 50 dividend worksheets can be entered into Tax. For more than 50 records, it will be consolidated and sent to the ATO.

When consolidating the worksheets, it is grouped by country of residence when the dividends was paid

EDIT: The same error code is listed here, but shows a "InterestCollection" error with a similar 50 records cap. Common PLS rejections in Tax - Practice Solutions: Support Notes - MYOB Help Centre

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • The validation report contains sensitive data, you may want to delete it if possible. 

Everything under "Errors" should be all that is needed to assist you.

Is this relevant?

https://help.myob.com/wiki/x/WQPHAg

A maximum number of 50 dividend worksheets can be entered into Tax. For more than 50 records, it will be consolidated and sent to the ATO.

When consolidating the worksheets, it is grouped by country of residence when the dividends was paid

EDIT: The same error code is listed here, but shows a "InterestCollection" error with a similar 50 records cap. Common PLS rejections in Tax - Practice Solutions: Support Notes - MYOB Help Centre

RPD
      Trusted Partner

Thanks, Jacksen

I had to delete all 50 ATO prefills as I couldn't see how to delete just one.

and replaced it with  the consolidated - 52 records line

and it was accepted.