Forum Discussion

Waza13
Contributing Cover User
12 months ago

"Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

I updated my payment details to dirtect debit from a credit card which had to cancelled for security reasons about two weeks ago, despite payment for "Invoice Payments Transactions Fee" successfully being able to be paid through the same direct debit account.

So get the message telling me MYOB is about to suspend my subscription due to lack of payment so check my account payment profile to make sure I entered bank details correctly, which they are.

"Payment of your subscription was unsuccessful. As a result your account will be suspended."

How about raising the question that there's a possible issue before going straight into threats to suspend?

Would be really handy to talk to someone at MYOB about it but as per usual , I have to go around in circles on the website following the "contact us" which does everything it can to avoid actually being contactable leaving me wondering if Zero would be worth looking into.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Zappy
    Valued Partner

Good luck contacting Zero

You will NOT succeed. 

Waza13
      Contributing Cover User

Obviously not to resolve this problem but probably worth seeing if they provide a better level of support that actually allows communincation with the actual publisher of the the software as opposed to people like you.

You've only provided a perfect example of the frustrations encountered relying on people like you while trying to resolve problems that fall outside typical issues.

Zappy
        Valued Partner

I always strive for perfection. 

The alleged customer service for zero stinks like yesterday's diapers. 

Dont take my word for it.

Test it yourself