Forum Discussion

crgrigg22
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

How to edit manually the chart of account balance values?

Hello,

So i'm a single employee of my own company. When i set up my payroll, for the pay item Superannuation, i selected for "Linked payable account" as "PAYG Withholding payable". I've done two pay runs since. 

The problem is that it credited "PAYG Withholding payable" with both the tax I owe to the ATO and also the super I owe. I should have selected "Superannuation Payable" so that the super amounts were tracked in a different charting of account. I've updated the superannuation pay item to be "Superannuation Payable", but this doesn't fix past transactions when I did a pay run that it credited this account. How do you fix this up?

There is no way to manually edit the current balance of chart of accounts. How do I manually fix this up?

I need to either edit the current balance or edit the transaction list for each account of balance and manually apply what should of happened.

• Hello,

Just inform that I got MYOB support to help. We did a reverse pay run and reapplied the pay run in case anyone wanted to know.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    crgrigg22
    Contributing User

Hello,

Just inform that I got MYOB support to help. We did a reverse pay run and reapplied the pay run in case anyone wanted to know.