Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Error when trying to match super payment

Hello, 

I am trying to match a Super payment which was done in December, however each time it is coming up with an error to try again later, refresh my browser or contact Myob. I have checked the payment and from what I can see there are no inconsistencies, everything matches the other payments, the bank accounts are correct etc. I have cleared my cache, I have tried to use different browsers e.g. Chrome, Safari etc. but nothing seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks now as well, so I have tried to wait and come back to it. 

Is there any way for me to fix this issue? I really need to reconcile the bank trans ASAP for BAS.

Thank you 

Photos below. 

Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 3.39.06 pm.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-19 at 3.40.27 pm.pngScreen Shot 2024-02-19 at 3.41.32 pm.png

4 Replies

• Hi Bethany2,

Thank you for your post. 

I can understand how frustrating it is to experience issues while working, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and for the delayed response. Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you still need help with this error message, the first step we can take is to troubleshoot by clearing your browser cache. Second, it might be beneficial to see if other users are encountering the same error. Lastly, review your roles and permissions related to the banking option, as it could be a contributing factor to the issue.

Please feel free to reply to this message for further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Bethany2,

I hope this message finds you well! I would just like to follow up regarding the error message you have received to see if you still need further assistance with it. If yes, please don't hesitate to reply to this message, and I'd be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

Bethany2
      User

Hi, 

All suggestions you have provided do not help with this issue as I have stated above; I have already tried to clear the browser cache and I have tried on different browers. I am able to match any other super payments made after this one so roles and permissions are correct & I am the only user on this myob account. This is the only super payment that is not allowing me to match the transaction. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bethany2,

Thank you for getting back to us. My apologies for not being able to reply right away.

I've discussed this issue with the relevant team, and since this is a complex issue that needs further investigation, I've raised a ticket (01628456) for you, and one of our team members will get in touch with you within 48 to 72 hours. 

If there's anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess