Forum Discussion

Sue_new_2_forum
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

SUPER FUND PAYMENT ERROR

Hi,

I have a couple of employees with well known super funds but if I choose the registered name the SPIN/USI is different to what the employee has entered. Can you please help. I have tried creating a new version of the attached fund but cannot manually enter the SPIN/USI. Thank you. They all seem to have no registered name that fits.

• Hi Sue_new_2_forum ,

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB Community!

I would recommend checking the below link, as this will help to get the right fund details. If you have the Pay Super box ticked, then the system won't allow you to enter the SPIN/USI manually, it will be filled automatically based on the fund name selected.

https://super.myob.com/super_products.html

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sue_new_2_forum ,

Thanks for reaching out to the MYOB Community!

I would recommend checking the below link, as this will help to get the right fund details. If you have the Pay Super box ticked, then the system won't allow you to enter the SPIN/USI manually, it will be filled automatically based on the fund name selected.

https://super.myob.com/super_products.html

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

Sue_new_2_forum
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Priya, I was able to sort one of the funds using your list, however please see attached screenshot for a fund that is not on the list, what do I do in this case please?

PriyaSelvaraj
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Sue_new_2_forum 

For the ABN 49633667743, these are the 2 funds that are listed. Any super fund that is not listed here means it cannot be paid via PaySuper. Alternatively, you can contact the super funs and find out the payment options and it can be processed via the Spend money/Pay liabilities window.

Please feel free to let me know if you need further help

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj