7 months ago
New

Return of automatically matching bank transactions to MYOB bills and invoices if the amount matches

After several lengthy calls and back and forth on several occasions, with no solution other than mannually allocating each and every transaction on the bank feed to a bill/invoice, it would be nice to see the return of automatically matching bank transactions to MYOB bills and invoices if the amount matches exactly with no competeing items and it automatically clearing from the bank feed if it does match.

This is an ongoing issue that seems to have developed since the upgrade to MYOB, with several others noticing the same issue (community chat link below) - it seems to be a much more manual process than previous version and takes up more time!

https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Business-Essentials-Banking/Automatically-match-bank-transactions-to-MYOB-bills-and-invoices/m-p/792877/thread-id/2075

2 Comments

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cateringbec

Thanks for posting your concern and attaching the relevant link. 

We appreciate your effort in explaining the concern and we're sorry to hear about your experience.  In your case, may I collect screenshots of the transaction, the bank feed we are trying to match it with, and the bank rules setup? 

We look forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi cateringbec

I hope you are well today. I haven't received any update regarding your issue with your automatic bank feeds matching issue. 

Feel free to let us know if you still require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve