Assigning salaried employee cost across multiple jobs with import/export assistant

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jamesvaricon
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Assigning salaried employee cost across multiple jobs with import/export assistant

Hello,

We are managing a large number of field employees.  While they get paid based on a standard 38 hr week, we want to split that across multiple jobs.

We're doing an import with .txt file using import / export assistant, how do we go about splitting salaried employee cost across multiple jobs?

Kind regards,

3 REPLIES 3
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Re: Assigning salaried employee cost across multiple jobs with import/export assistant

Hi @jamesvaricon

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

Our Article Timesheets will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

jamesvaricon
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Assigning salaried employee cost across multiple jobs with import/export assistant

Hi Leneth,

Thanks for your response.

This shows how to do timesheets for hourly workers.

How can salaried employees be managed within MYOB to assign their employee cost against jobs?

Regards,

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @jamesvaricon

Thanks for the update.

Salary base employees are fixed rate which means they don't have base hours. Employees will be paid the exact amount despite the hours they worked for that week. For you to have that option you would need to change your employees to hourly for you to add the jobs/activities that you want.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post