Need to upgrade from desktop v19 but to a Mac friendly program

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karma_m
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Need to upgrade from desktop v19 but to a Mac friendly program

Hi,

We are a small business that has been using Premier V.19 since day dot.

Our problem is we all work on Macs and access the file through MS  Remote desktop. Our file is stored on a very, very, old server. I know I am borrowed time but have been waiting for MYOB to bring out a truly online version or a program that is Mac-friendly.

Every time I frustratingly have to hang on to confirm my file (that I own and have no support for) someone tries to talk me into going with a product that just won't work for us.

I am curious about Business Pro being truly online but have noticed it only has 10 inventory items. If we abandon inventory, can we still keep all our item descriptions and use them on our invoices and purchase orders? Are item descriptions part of inventory even if we don't track them?

Has anyone else any ideas for using MYOB in a Mac environment that can be accessed from anywhere?

Cheers

Carmel

1 REPLY 1
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,464 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,464Posts

60Kudos

114Solutions

Re: Need to upgrade from desktop v19 but to a Mac friendly program

Hi @Karma_m 

Thank you for the post. If you're going to upgrade your product from AccountRight v19 to MYOB Business Pro, you can keep your items as long as they are not inactive on your AccountRight.

All of the products are accessible in Mac as long as the files are online. Once your file is online, you can access it on App.myob.com

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post