Reversed Pay Super transaction listed as a match transaction on bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BlueSky100
5 Posts
User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reversed Pay Super transaction listed as a match transaction on bank feed

I was instructed by the software to reverse a super payment as there was an error (I beleve one of the funds had stopped accepting contributions).

I processed the reversal per the MYOB guide Reversing superannuation payments and succesfully made a new super payment that did not include the error causing contribution.

The reversed payment was never debited from our account, only the subsequent successful one was. However, I have noticed that in the transactions listed to be matched with items in the bank feed, the reversed Pay Super is listed there (as per attached screenshot).

Can you please advise how to remove this transaction as there never was a debit to our bank account so it cannot be matched, thank you.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 135239.png
4 REPLIES 4
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Re: Reversed Pay Super transaction listed as a match transaction on bank feed

Hi @BlueSky100 

Thank you for your post. May I extend a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

You may click on the reference number to see the details of this transaction made. If you want to delete it, you will be able to see a delete option upon opening it. Here are some helpful Help Articles on deleting transactions depending on the type of transaction:

If you need further help, kindly give a few more details for me to check further. If you are not sure about this payment made, please contact your accountant for assistance as well.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BlueSky100
5 Posts
User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Sean, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately when clicking the reference number it just opens up the reversed Super Payment (not a spend money transaction) which does not have the option to delete.

Screenshot of the information that is shown after clicking the reference number FYI (noting the 'cancel' button simply takes me back to the 'Super Payments' page):

Picture1.png
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @BlueSky100

Thanks for the update and the screenshot.

In this matter, if you reverse the super payment you will not be able to remove it, it will only add a negative amount. However, the transaction will be removed after you reconcile on the reconcile accounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BlueSky100
5 Posts
User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Leneth, a reconcilliation worked great.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post