Bulk Invoice Printing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SuperGas400
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Bulk Invoice Printing

How do i print multiple invoices from the invoices window, the button was there in the older software & now its gone.........

This new format has created a lot more work when doing bulk invoices,  I thought this progam was to make things easier, to me its created a headache with a lot more to do to acchive tha same results. 

I hope the coders that wrote this new software are taking notice of this as there is a lot of people complaning about this so called update, its more like a backward step to me with a lot of extra work 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Bulk Invoice Printing

Hi @SuperGas400 

Invoices in MYOB Business can be printed by opening the selected Invoice and selecting View to PDF. 

With more of a move to digital media and changes in business behaviour, there is no bulk way to print invoices. Having said that, we have moved to the bulk emailing of invoices - which is done through the Sales>>Invoices window and selecting multiple invoices before selecting the email button (which will appear).

It should also be noted that you can still obtain a record of the customer's invoices through a number of different sources:

Please note: The above sources contain the line details of the transactions, not an exact copy of the invoices. This can only be obtained through the opening of the invoice transaction and selecting View PDF.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

SuperGas400
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Bulk Invoice Printing

Thanks but thats not a solution 

Some of us still like to keep a manual copy of invoices for reference purposes like i do & after doing 60 plus re occuring invoices in the old system we could go to "Invoices" & just tick the box & print them all at once insted of going through several different steps to print just one 

I am sure you have had multiple requests about this & i hope something will be done about it as this new system is more of a backward step for me 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post