Forum Discussion

Lea50
Contributing User
8 months ago

Incorrect invoice details being sent from MYOB

DATA BREACH BIG TIME'

Clients are receiving incorrect invoice and quotes fromour MYOB accounting system

How on earth is this happening MYOB.........DATA Breach>>>>>>>>>>>>

Investigate uregently.

Online Chat is useless................

USELESS  NO KNOWLEDGE WHATS SO EVER.......

HOW EMBARASSING TO SEND CLIENTS THE WRONG INVOICES........UNPROFESSIONAL.......

COMPENSATION.............???????????????????

8 Replies

• Hi Lea50 

Thanks for raising your concern with us and I apologize for the support experience. We do take security concerns seriously and I'd like to look into this as a top priority. 

I will reach out via private message to gather further information about the invoices and will work from there.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

StacySF
      Contributing User

I also have the same problem and its very embarrasing when your client gets an incorrect invoice. Can someone please message me from MYOB and rectify this immediately.

Chreb
      Cover User

Can someone please help me urgently as when I sent a customer an invoice they received a completely different amount and bank account was ANZ and we are Westpac. How can this happen??

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Chreb

Just checking in on your recent concern. If you need more assistance, please feel free to respond to my private message.

Best regards,
        Genreve

StacySF
    Contributing User

I have exactly the same issue can someone from myob please help me.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, StacySF

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to inform you that we've sent you a private message regarding your inquiry. Please feel free to reply to the private message, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Doreen