Invoice screen - field too small to show me the whole invoice number at a quick glance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kellj
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice screen - field too small to show me the whole invoice number at a quick glance

This is becoming ridiculous -  I simply want to look at a list of invoices and check if I have to manually mark any invoices as paid.  The invoice number field is too small to show the whole invoice number.   I want to see the whole invoice number at a quick glance, not have to click on it, wait for ages for the invoice that I don't need to see in full come onto the screen, just to get the invoice number.  Basic user friendly time saving requirements!  Who on earth do you have designing this software?! The list of **bleep**py changes just gets bigger.  Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.  I do not recommend MYOB to anyone anymore.  

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Invoice screen - field too small to show me the whole invoice number at a quick glance

Hi @Kellj 

Thank you for your post. I suggest trying to zoom out your screen for you to see your invoice number. I've tried replicating a long invoice number on my end and I am able to see the full reference number for up to 13 characters. Here is a sample screenshot of what it looks like with the size of my screen as 90%.

You may try to sign in using another browser as well to see if this would give you a better view of your Invoices.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post