Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

thetonto
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

Hi Chris.  

We are using the same process of creating a bill that we have done for the last year of using MYOB.  It does not work for me on either Firefox or Chrome, nor for my Manager on a Chrome book so this is not a browser issue.

Any progress would be appreciated as this is frustrating and it appears I'm not the only user having the same issue.

Thanks

David

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @rjnixon10 

Thank you for providing further information.

Can you please attach a screenshot of the page after you attempt to create a bill showing that the default account code isn't coming through?

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

MichaelStafurik
4 Posts
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, please see attached 2 x screenshots. Screenshot 1 shows me entering a bill. Customer pre selection is automatically input into the fields with the exception of the "Account code" highlighted in red. Screenshot 1 shows the customer contact information page which shows the "expense account/account code" being nominated previously as Materials and expenses. This use to automatically input when creating a bill but it does not do it anymore for any customer whatsoever. Please advise. Thank you.

Screenshot 2.pngScreenshot 1.png

CPRIT2022
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Team,

I've got the same problem and would like to add that if MYOB does NOT correctly identify the supplier and you enter it, the default account code IS Brought across.

Additionally, if you change the automatically detected supplier to some other supplier, and then back to the one that was automatically detected, it DOES correctly assign the correct account code.

This looks to be a fairly basic bug in the "I've identified the supplier" check where that routine is NOT populating the account code.

Yours Sincerely,

Shawn Coyne

Fedeles
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I am also experiencing the same issue,  has been working for years not its all of a sudden stopped and is adding extra work and risk.

Please fix it.

Thank you

Alyshia
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Any update on this? We are experiencing the same issue and it's quite driving us all insane in the office.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,122 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,122Posts

114Kudos

473Solutions

Hi @Alyshia 

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Rest assured that our dedicated team is working on it as quickly as possible. We'll provide communications and updates once this has been fixed.

Cheers,

Princess

CPRIT2022
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Princess_R ,

Not to be overly negative here but it's been 4 months since this issue was reported.  I've even put forward the likely cause.  I'm not sure which dedicated team is working on the fix but it's taking an inordinately long time to fix a very small problem.

Yours Sincerely,

Shawn Coyne

NoFarmersWife
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It is now 7 months later and I am still experiencing this issue. When will this be fixed please?

Diamond0
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ChrisMYOB 

Can you please provide an update on this issue? I have been experiencing the same issue for months now.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post