Forum Discussion

Tasqua
Experienced Cover User
10 months ago

Annual leave

Hi there,

We pay our salary staff 1st of each month.  I have just been informed that salary staff member is now taking 2 days as annual leave in the month that has already be paid.

If I do a 0.00 pay with holiday leave accrual as -15.20 (2 x 7.60hrs)  will this all record correctly against annual leave and also will it make the adjustment in the payroll catergories?

Thanks for this.

Regards

Gill

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Tasqua

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community forum. Apologies for the delayed response.

In this matter, that is correct since you will be processing the pay run with the same date just make sure that the date is correct. I would also recommend taking a look at our Help Article to help you with Managing your employees’ leave.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tasqua 

A resolution has been provided by one of our Community Forum Moderators Leneth_A. We will be closing the thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our Moderators will attend to it.

Best regards,

Doreen