Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Assigning salaried employee cost across multiple jobs with import/export assistant

Hello,

We are managing a large number of field employees.  While they get paid based on a standard 38 hr week, we want to split that across multiple jobs.

We're doing an import with .txt file using import / export assistant, how do we go about splitting salaried employee cost across multiple jobs?

Kind regards,

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi jamesvaricon

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

Our Article Timesheets will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

• Hi Leneth,

Thanks for your response.

This shows how to do timesheets for hourly workers.

How can salaried employees be managed within MYOB to assign their employee cost against jobs?

Regards,

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi jamesvaricon

Thanks for the update.

Salary base employees are fixed rate which means they don't have base hours. Employees will be paid the exact amount despite the hours they worked for that week. For you to have that option you would need to change your employees to hourly for you to add the jobs/activities that you want.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
        Leneth