Forum Discussion

JHung
Experienced User
3 years ago

Change name on invoice email from MYOB and email address

Hi, 

Could you please advise how to change the name on MYOB invoice? 

And set up an email address to recieve MYOB invoice automatically in every pay run?

Thank you

Regards,

Judy 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi JHung,

Thank you for your post. 

Could you please confirm if you are wanting to change the customer's name on the invoice? Or the business name that appears on the invoice?

In regards to your last query, are you referring to Payslips being automatically sent from a pay run? This is not an automated process, on the last step of your pay run 'Prepare pay slips' you will need to place a tick next to the employee you wish to send their payslip to, then select 'Email pay slips'. Just make sure their employee card is filled out accordingly for emails to be sent, see the required field below:

Please let me know if I have misunderstood your query, happy to assist further!

JHung
      Experienced User

Hi Sam_R 

I need to change the contact person's name into my name. 

My second quires is not related to pay slips.

I want to know how to send the MYOB invoice to nominated email address automatically after each pay run. 

Thanks

Regards,

Judy

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi JHung,

Thank you for your reply. 

I will leave a help article below on how to edit/ re-issue your invoices:

In regards to your 2nd query, no invoices are emailed when pays are processed, it's the payslip that is sent to the employee, and for security reasons, it can only be sent to the employee. However, If you are wanting to see the net pay for each employee for that pay run - you can save the 'Preview pay details' report which will reflect this information. I will leave a screenshot below on where you can find this 

If I have still misunderstood your query, could you please provide details on the purpose of this 'invoice' and what information it includes?