Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Need to update USI

Need to update USI. Fund name is the same but different USI as they have merged. Cannot save new information as have fund name already saved. how do I rectify this?

• Hi libby65

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're adding a new fund with a previous name you have used it is recommended to edit the old funds name by adding a different letter at the start of the fund so that you can save the details for the new fund. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi libby65

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're adding a new fund with a previous name you have used it is recommended to edit the old funds name by adding a different letter at the start of the fund so that you can save the details for the new fund. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

libby65
      User

Melisa 

Thankyou so much.  Added a letter in front of the fund name and saved.   Success.  Seems obvious now but was frustrated at not being able to solve easily until I came to this site.  Once again thankyou.