Forum Discussion

Sparks01
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Pay Items appearing on Payslip

Hi All, 

Like all of you, I'm finding the new Version of Essentials extremely difficult to navigate!

My latest issue is with Payroll and all pay historical pay items appearing on payslip. How do I remove these?

I did not select to add these items to the pay for the employee...

Also, the payroll sumary report has disapeared. Where can I find this?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Sparks01 

Thanks for your post. All of those pay items have YTD amounts so will appear on the payslip for the rest of the financial year. Only pay items that have not been paid in the current financial year will not appear on payslips. This gives employees a complete overview of amounts they have been paid for the year.

The payroll reports are in Reporting>>Payroll tab. The Payroll summary report gives the employer totals paid for each pay item. The Payroll activity and Payroll register reports give a breakdown for each employee. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Sparks01 

Thanks for your post. All of those pay items have YTD amounts so will appear on the payslip for the rest of the financial year. Only pay items that have not been paid in the current financial year will not appear on payslips. This gives employees a complete overview of amounts they have been paid for the year.

The payroll reports are in Reporting>>Payroll tab. The Payroll summary report gives the employer totals paid for each pay item. The Payroll activity and Payroll register reports give a breakdown for each employee. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Sparks01
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your reply. My employees are finding it difficlut to read as Previous payslip were much simpler and easier to read. 

Is there anyweher to provide feedback to MYOB regarding the recent upgrade?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Sparks01 

Feedback can be provided through the Feedback & Complaints channel on the Contact us page on our website.

Don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.