Forum Discussion

trish2
Experienced User
10 months ago

Pay Slips

I have two employees both on salary.  When I click on Base Salary for one employee - under 'Employees using this pay item' it lists both employees.  Is this right?  as when I look up the PDF pay slip for one employee it will show the correct name at the top and then in the box (gross salary, super ,etc) but if I look up the PDF pay slip for the other employee it will show the correct name at the top but in the box for gross salary and super it will show the other employee name against gross salary and super.  

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2

Thanks for your post and welcome here in the Community forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. Apologies for the delayed response.

In this matter, it is correct that when you click on Base salary for one employee under 'Employees using this pay item' it lists both employees because the base salary was linked to other employees. We would recommend to check the name of the pay slip of that pay item.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth