Forum Discussion

Mieke
User
8 months ago
Solved

Back date pay slips

HI,

is it possible to back date payslips for an employee?

• Hi Mieke

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your time and effort in bringing your inquiry with us. We are sorry that you are having challenges to backdate the pay slip of your employee, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

To help you further, may I know why you would need to backdate your employee's pay slip? If you are trying to backdate the pay slip of your employee to fix a pay for them, you may check this Help Article Fixing a pay. It will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mieke

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for your time and effort in bringing your inquiry with us. We are sorry that you are having challenges to backdate the pay slip of your employee, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

To help you further, may I know why you would need to backdate your employee's pay slip? If you are trying to backdate the pay slip of your employee to fix a pay for them, you may check this Help Article Fixing a pay. It will provide you with more information and instructions to assist you with this. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth