Forum Discussion

Crossridge
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Back dating Bank Feeds (NaB)

My Bank Feeds are coming thru but they dont go back in date far enough. I want them to go back to the last financial year 2019 but they started in March, how do I fix this ?? Thank you

• Hi Crossridge 

As bank feeds data will become through and be available from when the Bank first approves your application back-dating those feeds is not possible.

Should you require older bank transactions to aid in the reconciliation process you could look at downloading a bank statement file from your Bank. Once you have obtained that, use AccountRight's Get Statement functionality to import that information in for matching and adding of transactions. Check out Help Article: Importing a bank statement would be able to assist with that process.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Crossridge 

As bank feeds data will become through and be available from when the Bank first approves your application back-dating those feeds is not possible.

Should you require older bank transactions to aid in the reconciliation process you could look at downloading a bank statement file from your Bank. Once you have obtained that, use AccountRight's Get Statement functionality to import that information in for matching and adding of transactions. Check out Help Article: Importing a bank statement would be able to assist with that process.