Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Report old payrun before STP registration

Hi Support team,

I am new to this product. I ran few payruns through the app before the ATO/STP registration. On the ATO portal, all payruns after the STP registration are visible but not the old. I got some direction via your online support chat to run a $0 payrun for last year ending 30/06/2021 to trigger the old payruns to ATO. But I can see that attempt/STP reporting  was rejected   with following error message. “Your submission was not processed (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168)” . Can you please assist to update the old records correctly ?

• Hi swadmin 

Thanks for your post. Only pays processed after STP has been set up can be reported through STP. If STP is set up mid way through the payroll year, the pays processed prior to STP set up are included in the YTD amounts sent when you declare the first STP payrun.

To check that the correct YTD amounts are reported to the ATO, run the MYOB payroll reports and the last STP report sent. To view the STP report, go to Single touch payroll reporting, in the Reports tab click anywhere on the line for the most recent report and then click on View employee YTD report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi swadmin 

Thanks for your post. Only pays processed after STP has been set up can be reported through STP. If STP is set up mid way through the payroll year, the pays processed prior to STP set up are included in the YTD amounts sent when you declare the first STP payrun.

To check that the correct YTD amounts are reported to the ATO, run the MYOB payroll reports and the last STP report sent. To view the STP report, go to Single touch payroll reporting, in the Reports tab click anywhere on the line for the most recent report and then click on View employee YTD report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.