Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Superannuation still Funds requested

My superannuation payment still remains as funds requested. Can MYOB please have this sorted ASAP or reverse the transaction so it can be resubmitted.

Thanks you.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Leonie4 

Thanks for your post. Can you please check the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment by following the steps in this help article: Returned super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Leonie4
      User

Thanks Tracey for the reply, I have checked all super accounts and are correct and to go through and reverse all pays is VERY time consuming of which I don't have very much. I feel that MYOB need to sort this out.

Leonie

Leonie4
        User

Hello Tracey,

I would like to see the Funds Requested transaction details removed before I process anothher payment request.

Leonie