Forum Discussion

magyarkuki
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Unable to log into Team app

I am an "approving manager" in Myob Teams however the app has logged me out and won't allow me to log back in. 

I've cleared the app cache and data as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the whole app. Still nothing.

The credentials being entered are correct and I can log in on desktop to both MYOB Business and Teams. So the fault lies in the app.

What else can I do to be able to use the app again?

7 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi magyarkuki,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on the information provided, it's challenging to pinpoint the exact cause of your login issue. However, here are a few steps you can try:

1. Re-install the Teams app: This can help if the issue is related to the app's installation on your device.
    2. Clear the Teams app cache: Sometimes, cached data can cause login issues. You can find instructions on how to clear the Teams cache for both Windows and Mac operating systems in this article: Microsoft Teams Troubleshooting - How to clear the Teams Cache.
    3. Check your user access: Ensure that your user access hasn't been altered in any way.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, it would be helpful if you could provide us with a screenshot of the error message or any additional information. This will assist us in investigating the possible causes of the error message.

Feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

magyarkuki
      Experienced Cover User

As per the original thread, points 1 & 2 have already been attempted. 

Given I can log in on desktop, that also renders point 3 useless. 

Screenshot attached. Please advise

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi magyarkuki

Appreciate your understanding and patience. It appears that your current position as an approving manager may be interfering with your ability to log into MYOB Teams. A possible workaround could be to create a temporary card file to act as the approving manager, while changing your existing employee card to a non-approving manager.

This change could potentially resolve the login difficulties you're encountering with MYOB Teams.

Please keep us updated on the outcome, or if you need any more help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Genreve