Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Accounts receivables and payables with tax report not loading

I am having issues producing the above reports for 30 June 2023. I have used different browsers, cleared history, caches, etc but to no avail. It gives the same message. Please help

5 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SS-haccounting

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. Apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties in producing the Payables reconciliation report. Currently, there are no known issue regarding this report. If you are still experiencing the same issue until now, please send us a copy of the screenshot and the console log of your browser.

Here's how you can save the console log:

1. Open Chrome, click the 3 vertical dots and select More Tools > Developer tools.
    2. Go to the Console tab.
    3. Right-click and select Clear Console.
    4. Try to open the report again (to trigger the error message).
    5. Save the error by right-clicking on the Console Tab and choosing 'save as'. Save the log to a text file (notepad).
    6. Attach the log to your next response.

Let us know if you require further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SS-haccounting

Thank you for the information you've sent so far. 

To better help you with your concern, I will send you a private message to collect more information.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SS-haccounting

Just checking in on your query about the Accounts Receivables and Payables reports. If you're still in need of assistance, we'd appreciate it if you could provide us with the necessary information to run scripts on your file. You can send this through a reply to my private message.

We're eager to help you resolve this.

Thanks,
    Genreve