Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Sales (detail) report not showing description

The current statement template does not include a description showing what an invoice has been issued for.  I recently switched over from Account Right which had this feature.  I shouldn't have to go through every invoice to let a client know what an invoice was issued for. I received this response and have posted a suggestion to the Business Product Ideas Board:  "Unfortunately, the description value is taken from the Journal Memo of the transaction from the AccountRight desktop application. However, the MYOB Business does not have the Journal Memo field. Hence, it defaults to the prefill for an empty Journal Memo field (Sale; Customer Name). I recommend posting this as a suggestion to the Business Product Ideas Board for the developers to see."

I have tried to get around it by printing a customer sales (detail) report, however the description field is blankI can't see any other work around.  Does anyone know if there is something I can generate, instead of having to go through invoices manually?

Many thanks.

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,366 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,366Posts

115Kudos

264Solutions

Re: Customer Sales (detail) report not showing description

Hi @KathyH61,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. 

We understand that when generating the Customer Sales (Detail) report, the Description field doesn't display the expected information. We've brought this issue to the attention of the relevant team, although we don't currently have an estimated timeline for its resolution. Please be assured that our corporate team is actively addressing this concern, and we hope to include a fix in an upcoming update.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post