Forum Discussion

Kaye_H
Experienced Cover User
5 months ago

Employee Details Report - MYOB Business

How do you generate a report showing employee details? (Name, Address, TFN, Superfund etc)  Must be a quicjker way than having to go to each employee record separately, then creat your own listing on a Spreadsheet??????

5 Replies

• Hi Kaye_H,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, in MYOB Business, you can generate a contact report by selecting the employee's name from the contact list and exporting it to Excel or PDF. This report includes phone numbers, email addresses, status, and balance. However, it does not include employee TFNs and superfund details. Kindly refer to this Help article: Business Reports.

If you would like to generate a contact report to have additional information beyond what is currently available, we encourage you to post your ideas on our Product Ideas board for our developers' review and consideration. Your input is valuable in helping us enhance our system to better meet your needs.

Please feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future. We're here to help.

Cheers,

Princes

Kaye_H
      Experienced Cover User

That sounds great - EXCEPT that Employees is not an option in the Contact reports listing.  Under Contact type you havce a choice of:    All, Customer, Supplier or Personal.  :( 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Kaye_H

Thank you for your response.

I understand your concern. Currently, the "Employees" category is not available in the Contact Reports listing. However, you can still retrieve information about employees by selecting their names from the contact list and then exporting the details. I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Click on the contact to choose the employee's name. Please see the attached image below:

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to let me know. I'm here to help!

Cheers,

Princess