Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Timesheet submission by employees (MYOB Team and MYOB Business app.myob.com)

Hi MYOB community members.

We are an early wage access platform. We take timesheet/hourly rate or salary data from the time sheet API (https://developer.myob.com/api/myob-business-api/v2/payroll/timesheet/) and use it to calculate an amount which an employee can take out using our early wage platform. This hours data received from the API is taken from the data fed into the MYOB business portal on app.myob.com

My questions:

1. I understand that there is a MYOB Team App which can be used by employees to fill up timesheets. Does this timesheet data also reflect in MYOB Business? (Because currently there is no API for the MYOB Team App at the moment for us to take timesheet data from it. We can only fetch this data if the MYOB Team App data also updates itself in MYOB Business)

2. From what I understand app.myob.com is a portal only used by the Admin or Manager responsible right? Or can this be used by an Employee as well to fill up their timesheets?

• Hi poonamjoshi,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In response to your inquiry, I'm delighted to confirm that the MYOB Team App is thoughtfully designed to enable employees to easily fill out timesheets. The information entered in the MYOB team app seamlessly reflects in MYOB Business. Once the account administrator sets up the MYOB team, employees can conveniently clock on and off using the app, and the data is promptly transmitted to your MYOB business, ready for the next payrun.

Regarding your second question, app.myob.com is accessible to all users set up within the file who have the necessary roles and permissions.

For more in-depth information on using the MYOB team, the following Help articles below will provide you with additional insights:

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi poonamjoshi,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In response to your inquiry, I'm delighted to confirm that the MYOB Team App is thoughtfully designed to enable employees to easily fill out timesheets. The information entered in the MYOB team app seamlessly reflects in MYOB Business. Once the account administrator sets up the MYOB team, employees can conveniently clock on and off using the app, and the data is promptly transmitted to your MYOB business, ready for the next payrun.

Regarding your second question, app.myob.com is accessible to all users set up within the file who have the necessary roles and permissions.

For more in-depth information on using the MYOB team, the following Help articles below will provide you with additional insights:

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess