Forum Discussion

Trevor_Harrison
Super Partner
3 months ago

Exporting Actual v Budget Reports Still Not Working

Hi All

We really cannot go another month end without this functionality being restored.

At this rate I am loosing faith in MYOB's ability to bring the functionality back at all.

Can someone give us an update other than 'We do not know when it will get fixed' even though we broke it.

Thanks

2 Replies

• I agree.  This is an essential part of the product.  And now we are facing a price increase for a product thats not working - I think that is verging on dishonesty.  Clearly the technical side of things is completely out of control'

I am recommending everyone write to the Financial Review Editor and advise him that the MYOB business software has ceased to function - perhaps some press attention will create some focus on customer problems

Trevor_Harrison wrote:

Hi All

We really cannot go another month end without this functionality being restored.

At this rate I am loosing faith in MYOB's ability to bring the functionality back at all.

Can someone give us an update other than 'We do not know when it will get fixed' even though we broke it.

Thanks

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Bruce_Copland,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand your frustration and your suggestion to bring this issue to the attention of the Financial Review Editor. However, we do not currently have a date for when this problem will be fixed, nor is there a remedy available. Rest assured that a solution to this issue is being actively worked on by our corporate team. We are grateful for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions in the interim, don't hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to help you.

Feel free to post again if you have any other queries.

Kind regards,

Shella