Forum Discussion

Outbackwork
Experienced User
7 months ago

Reports not loading

Hi,

No reports have loaded for many months on MYOB for us.  I've tried clearing the cache, different browser, different dates, different device (computer vs phone) etc.  Reports still never work.

Appreciate your help.

19 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Outbackwork,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delayed response. Have you had a chance to review the console error in Essentials when attempting to load the report? If you haven't already, please try loading it again. Additionally, are you encountering any error messages while loading the reports in Essentials? 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Regards,
    Earl

Outbackwork
      Experienced User

Thanks for getting back too me. 

Sorry, what is a consol error?  There are no error messages coming up.  When I try to load any report, it comes up with this screen

knakkarit
        Contributing User

You could have a similar issue to me. My Bank Transaction doesn't work.

bug1
    Contributing User

I just posted in an older thread, that using the default 'PDF style Template' fixed it for me.

My custom 'PDF style template' has a (large) image of our logo which perhaps caused the problem

knakkarit
      Contributing User

Hi bug1,

Report in MYOB AccountRight in Windows desktop works fine for me. The MYOB Business on web browser version that is broken.

I have opened support ticket last week but still haven't heard from support.

Regards.

bug1
        Contributing User

Ok, for reference im using essentials, which is a web broswer.

Have tried a few different custom PDF style templates, cant get any past the purple-spinning-wheel. (default works).

bug1
    Contributing User

I have discovered i can generate a report with my customised 'PDF style template' if i set 'Page Orientation' to 'Landscape' rather than 'Auto' or 'Portrait'.

Would be useful if someone could check if it makes a difference for them.

EDIT: hmm, if i edit the 'PDF style template' in an existing report pack (that got past the spinning wheel by using the default), i can then change to a different custom style template when in Landscape mode, and then switch to Portrait mode, and it works as it should.

If i try and switch 'PDF style templates' when in Portrait mode of an existing report pack, it doesnt have any effect, but also doesnt hang with the spinning wheel.

Outbackwork
      Experienced User

I haven't heard from MYOB again after Earl_HD kindly said that the issue would be escalated over a week ago.... but I think I've just managed to resolve the issue! 

After playing around with the PDF templates thanks to your message bug1 , it got me on to playing around with the settings a bit more.  Removing the PDF template didn't help but then I realised I had a couple of employees selected as a filter even though I was trying to bring up a sales report that had nothing to do with employees.  Deselecting all employees, or selecting all employees, instantly brought the report up.  As soon as I select any employees (but not all of them) the report won't load.  I've also tried other reports and they all seem to be back up and running.  Have reset my custom PDF template and the reports are still working..  Happy days (so far).  Hope this helps anyone else.

I'm using MYOB Essentials.

knakkarit
        Contributing User

Outbackwork  Where did you deselect employee? I have issue with Bank Transaction report where ther is no employee as an option.