Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

Diamond0
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bills from Intray are not matching to default account Code.

HI @Princess_R 

What is the date for this fix please? 

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Hi @everyone, 

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've encountered.

I apologize for the delay in our response. We are aware of the issue where the Account code is appearing as blank when creating a bill from the Intray. Our development team is actively working on a workaround to resolve this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have a solution in place.

We greatly appreciate your patience while we address this issue. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to post again. One of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

veeva53
Experienced User
41 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

41Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

When I try to create it is NOT working and this is November. It worked well in July so whats the deal. We pay good money to MYOB each month are we not entitled to a little more than suggestions?

I have been using MYOB since 2000 when GST came in, so Im not a novice user and not happy.

My set up has not changed so why is this not working as it should. Any help would be better that no help 

CPRIT2022
3 Posts
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Yes.  The "just shut up" lines of:

• "it's a priority"
  • "our development team is working on it"
  • "your call is important to us"

once every couple of months are pretty lame.  It's been 11 months.  This feature worked before the "upgrade".  Then didn't.

Given the bills still match correctly to a vendore, this is almost certainly a 30 minute fix for one developer who actually takes note of there BEING a problem.  Once the bill is assigned to a vendor, it's just not having the default account code applied.

Almost certainly in the 1 line of code that checks whether a vendor has a default account code assigned.

Diamond0
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can you please provide an update on this issue please?

I have noticed now that the "Due Date" is not populating as per the account set up. Can you please review this and let me know know it will be resolved?

Diamond0
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Earl_HD 

Can you please provide an update on this?

Diamond0
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can you please provide an update. I have posted 4 weeks ago and no response

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,919 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,919Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi everyone,

We value your participation in this thread. At present, the issue you've mentioned is still being addressed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Once there are updates or changes made regarding this Intray issue, we will promptly inform you.

In the meantime, if you need assistance with any other matter, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
Genreve

NoFarmersWife
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Exactly how many more months do you need, Exactly? Meanwhile your prices go up and up... but the service remains basic at best. 

@Genreve_S wrote:

Hi everyone,

We value your participation in this thread. At present, the issue you've mentioned is still being addressed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Once there are updates or changes made regarding this Intray issue, we will promptly inform you.

In the meantime, if you need assistance with any other matter, please don't hesitate to start a new thread.

Thanks,
Genreve

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,558Posts

50Kudos

166Solutions

Hi @NoFarmersWife,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum.

We take these matters seriously and are committed to providing value to our customers. The issue you've mentioned is still being addressed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. We can't provide an exact timeframe for this; however, rest assured that once there are updates or changes made regarding this intranet issue, we will promptly inform you.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. I also recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, whenever you need immediate assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post