Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Change Customer on existing Invoice since new update

Since the new update Nov 2022 - When I have created and saved an invoice - How do I change the customer without deleting the invoice - I just need to change an entity that is already in my contacts and do not want to delete the whole invoice then re create it.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Andytpg

Once an invoice has been created and saved the customer field is greyed out, you cannot change the customer. You would need to create a new invoice. 

janjac
      Experienced Cover User

Why can we not change the customer on an invoice, this was supposed to be an update not a downgrade, previously on Essentials that was possible, now we have the drama of having to create a whole new invoice which is much harder, especially if it's a long detailed invoice.

I really really really really do not like this version of MYOB - it is an absolute pain, it is not better than it was and it's got more expensive.

NikkiH
        Experienced User

I agree I dont know why they would change this feature!

janjac wrote:

Why can we not change the customer on an invoice, this was supposed to be an update not a downgrade, previously on Essentials that was possible, now we have the drama of having to create a whole new invoice which is much harder, especially if it's a long detailed invoice.

I really really really really do not like this version of MYOB - it is an absolute pain, it is not better than it was and it's got more expensive.