Forum Discussion

akj
Experienced User
10 months ago
Solved

Emails not working.

Brand new problem over last three weeks. Emails are not sending first time. Many clients receive just a red diagonal line awhen they open them. Have MYOB done something new . I have tried sending one even ten minutes. They take at least that long to confirm emailed and then the clients dont receive any attachment. I have resorted to downloading a pdf and sending them from my email address which works fine but this is not what we paid for !!

It was finally all going well with MYOB this year ( our third )... I need help please asap

Thanks in advance

Andrea

• Hi akj,

Thanks for your post and thank you for expressing your concerns that you have been experiencing email issues. We understand how frustrating this can be, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Our development team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. We will keep you updated as soon as we have more information. In the meantime, you can check our status hub page MYOB for the latest updates on the incident. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi akj,

Thanks for your post and thank you for expressing your concerns that you have been experiencing email issues. We understand how frustrating this can be, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Our development team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. We will keep you updated as soon as we have more information. In the meantime, you can check our status hub page MYOB for the latest updates on the incident. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

akj
      Experienced User

Leneth

My invoices continue to fail with clients only receiving a red diagonal line on top LHS This should have been resolved by now. Its been weeks !

Also there is no mention of this issue which you say the development team are aware of , on the MYOB HUb page which you linked to

Andrea