Forum Discussion

myriam77
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Erorr Message - Bills

Hi All,

Last week I used MYOB Business in the browser for the first time. I used Purchases>Bills screen without any issues. Since Friday, I am unable to access that location. Getting this message. Other screens, seem to be working fine. Any ideas? TIA

• Hi myriam77,

Thank you for your post.

If you haven't already, I would first recommend using chrome as the preferred browser when opening MYOB Business. In addition to this, I would also advise clearing your browser cache to ensure no environmental factors are contributing to this error - then trying to open Purchases > Bills again. 

If the error persists, could you please confirm this error only occurs when you are opening this function via the Browser? Or is this error also occurring in the desktop version?

Let me know how you get on, happy to assist further. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi myriam77,

Thank you for your post.

If you haven't already, I would first recommend using chrome as the preferred browser when opening MYOB Business. In addition to this, I would also advise clearing your browser cache to ensure no environmental factors are contributing to this error - then trying to open Purchases > Bills again. 

If the error persists, could you please confirm this error only occurs when you are opening this function via the Browser? Or is this error also occurring in the desktop version?

Let me know how you get on, happy to assist further. 

myriam77
      Experienced User

Hi Sam_R ,

Thank you for your help. Was already using Chrome.

Clear cache like you suggested and all is good.

Thanks again.

Myriam