Forum Discussion

3 years ago

How do I view notes on uploaded receipts?

I have staff using the app to scan and upload receipts into the in tray, and adding notes when they do so about which jobs the receipts need to be allocated to, but when I log into Essentials on my computer I can't see the notes anywhere. How do I view the notes on the uploaded documents? 

The 'Using the MYOB Capture app' help page does say that the notes don't appear in the In Tray (which seems like a strange oversight, because that would be an extremely helpful feature) but I can't find a way to view them at all. 

The help page says: 'You can also add a note to your captured receipt, such as who captured the receipt, how it was paid or how it should be allocated. Notes will be saved along with the document and will appear in any transactions you use them in, such as the memo in a Spend Money transaction, or the comment in a Bill.' But if I create a spend money transaction using the uploaded receipts I can't see a memo field anywhere either.

How do I view the notes?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Cad_Accounts 

Thanks for your post. I have tried this myself using my phone and when I add a note in the capture app it appears unders notes when I create a bill or a spend money transaction from the receipt in the In Tray. See below:

If you are not seeing this information could you send me a screenshot of the note in the capture app and then of the bill/spend money transaction you are trying to create?