Forum Discussion

NWLTS
Trusted Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

Intray Not working

Hi can anyone help me please I keep getting and error message when trying to access invoices that I have emailed to my intray, see message below,

AccessDeniedRequest has expired18002024-03-19T00:04:21Z2024-03-19T00:21:35Z7W4JR8SGPRD1CT70qNNVDQeqEmboJdfWmjsiDVh3nYC2Uq9tlkEU8lJ1OjHNeiHlSPlLm+ziUUMz6fA6rJmNznNGzvdkI9GV02Lckg==

NWLTS
    2 months ago

Thanks Shella The issue resolved itself, Telstra went down, when it came back up everything was in my intray. 

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NWLTS,

Thank you for your post.

You're encountering an "Access Denied" error due to an expired request. This error typically occurs when there's an issue with the timing or synchronization of your system. Can you please confirm if you are still encountering this issue? I recommend refreshing the browser by clearing the cache and cookies and then attempting to access the tray documents again.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shella

NWLTS
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks Shella The issue resolved itself, Telstra went down, when it came back up everything was in my intray. 

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NWLTS,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that the issue resolved itself and everything is back in your in-tray. Network disruptions can indeed cause temporary issues. Please be informed that we will now be closing this thread. Do not hesitate to post again if you encounter any issues in the future. On our website, you'll also find our virtual assistant, MOCA, where you can ask questions.

Kind regards,

Shella