Forum Discussion

Abbwell
Contributing User
9 months ago

Invoices when emailed not always including attached PDF file

When we send invoices via email, despite my email preferences set to include a PDF file with each email, sometimes this works and other times not. Surely this would be consistent??? I have now tested this by including myself in the email field and can confirm that this does not always work. This is a serious problem in todays world where may people will not click on links no matter who it appears to be from when the PDF is missing. Help please

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Abbwell,

Thank you so much for your post and for the detailed information. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issue when emailing an invoice. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. If you are using AccountRight to email, i.e. Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing>>Send Emails using AccountRight is enabled, it would depend on your setup. If you have When Emailing Invoices: Include a link to online invoice and attach a PDF selected in that Emailing tab of the Preferences window it will attach a PDF copy of the invoice. 

Please visit this help article for troubleshooting: Email troubleshooting

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.
    Regards,
    Earl