Forum Discussion

Dono1
User
10 months ago

Invoicing Layout problems

I have just joined MYOB online with a business lite package  and have noticed I cannot format the tax invoice to what I need. In an older version of MYOB AccountRight I can format the tax invoice and it works perfectly.

I need to insert a date on each line on the left hand side of the invoice where the item column is plus i only need a description and not other columns such as quantity etc.

Can anyone advise how I can format the invoice the same as i can with an older version of Account Right.

i want the freedom to set up the invoice like in an older version but I feel I am being restricted by a lack of invoice options.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Dono1

Thanks for reaching out. 

Currently, the MYOB Business application is not yet on par with the customization of invoices with the desktop application. As for the web version you can only choose which to include and which not to include among other things. Rest assured the team's goal is to make the web app as close as the desktop application as possible. We will raise this as a suggestion with the developer team. 

In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you require any other assistance. 

Cheers, 

Genreve