dee003
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

NDIS invoices

Im new to thisa gig, i need to invoice a new client with NDIS codes.... How do i do this using my MYOB?

I cant seem to find how to do it.

7 REPLIES 7
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: NDIS invoices

Hi @dee003 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As for your concern, You can create an invoice from the Sales menu or the Invoices page by clicking Create Invoice. You can also use a template when creating invoices. 

You can check on this Help Articles : Creating Invoices and Invoice and quote settings.  This help article will serve as your guide and it has a lot of information. 

Let me know how you go, and if you need further assistance with this feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist.

or If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Bec00
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Did you work this one out in the end? I am trying to do the same thing 

Ronabartlett
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have been trying to work this out from all the responses but nothing is working for me, I have tried to contact MYOB support but nothing is available on the weekend when I have time to do this. Can anyone help in how we can create invoice templates to suit NDIS compliant? I know how to edit and change invoice templates now but MYOB only offers a basic data change within their template. I want to edit and set up our template.

Thank you

Ronabartlett
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,
I have followed your instructions and can not find out how to edit a template to add additional items to make the invoice NDIS compliant. I have tried contacting MYOB support several times but it is hard due to their lack of hours for support. I have been trying to gain assistance for 2 weeks now with no response from MYOB We have till the end of this week to resolve or will cancel and find another NDIS accounting software ASAP to be able to invoice.

All we can seem to do is edit our business details on the template. Which doesn't suit us. We need to add NDIS details like

NDIS Participant Number

NDIS Participant name

Support Item number. 

Our MYOB is an online account

Regards

Brenden

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,015 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,015Posts

912Kudos

636Solutions

Hi @Ronabartlett 

I am not familiar with the MYOB product you are using. However with AccountRight you can edit the default template by adding a new text field and entering the data you need to show in the invoice. Save the template with a new name (NDIS invoice etc) and then use that template when generating an invoice. 

Have you tried that? If not sure how, there are videos that show how to do this for Accountright in the Support section, there might also be videos for MYOB Business.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Bec00
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hey Brenden,

The only way I was able to find awork around for this was to to imput these headings and info in the shipping address section.

Not ideal, but it does then show to the plan managers/partcipants easily and seemed to have no issues or complaints setting it up this way. 

Hope this helps

Bec 

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hello @Ronabartlett and @Bec00

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the forum. I apologize for the delayed response.

I understand that you need certain information to be included in an invoice for it to comply with NDIS requirements. Unfortunately, as both of you are using MYOB Business accounts, there isn't a native option to add this information directly to the invoice template. As @gavin12345 pointed out, the feature to add a dedicated field for specific information is currently only available in AccountRight. The workaround suggested by @Bec00 seems to be the only viable solution at the moment to achieve the desired outcome.

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post