Forum Discussion

JChappy
Experienced User
10 months ago

Number of overdue invoices doesn't match

Is anyone else finding that the "Overdue Invoices" section on the dashboard doesn't always match when you select it?  I am finding that it is including invoices that are due that day so they actually aren't overdue until the next day.  Today our shows 6 overdue but 4 are actually overdue and 2 are due today.  Happens often.

Also when we do statements early in the morning on the 1st of the month the "ageing" doesn't appear to have happened, as if we run them again later in the day the current, 30, 60 etc days can change.  Can anyone tell me what time we need to wait until?  We thought these calculations by MYOB would happen once the date changes at midnight, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Thank you.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JChappy
    Experienced User

ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 31 10.55.jpgScreenHunter_03 Jul. 31 10.56.jpg

Went into it this morning and it said that I had 6 overdue invoices, and now later in the morning it's saying that I have 54 overdue invoices but only shows the correct 6 as overdue when you go into it.  It's added 48 invoices that are due today (the end of the month) so in fact aren't overdue until tomorrow.  Quite a distortion, and differs from earlier in the day to 11 am now.  Something seems wrong here.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi JChappy 

Thank you for your post. 

In this matter, I would suggest to first clear your browser cache, log out and log in to the account. To check if this is a glitch in the new update. If this still doesn't work, please let me know so I can assist further. 

Cheers,

Princess