Forum Discussion

LindyMH
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

Online BPAY question

I am just wondering if MYOB is doing anything about being able to turn off BPAY.  I signed up for the online payments not realising that you don't have the option to not have your clients pay via BPAY.

I can't even find what the surcharges are for BPAY.

I have researched BPAY now, but it seems that people have been asking for quite awhile for the ability for the BPAY feature to be turned off, or at least the surcharge to be onforwarded to the client but there has been no response from MYOB other than "they are forwarding it to the relevant team".

Guess I won't be turning the feature on until this is sorted as I only wanted it for credit card charges.

5 Replies

• Hi LindyMH,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

I understand your concern about the BPAY feature and the need for more flexibility with it. I want to assure you that this issue has been raised with our development team, and they are currently looking into it. We don't have a specific timeline for when this will be implemented, but I will surely update this post or communicate once I receive any available information from the team. Your post has been added to the raised ticket for documentation purposes and as an additional user who wants this feature enhancement.

I also recommend you post on our Product ideas board for our developers to directly review and monitor this matter.

Feel free to create a new post again if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

LCrowhurst
      Trusted Cover User

Princess_R wrote:

Hi LindyMH,

I understand your concern about the BPAY feature and the need for more flexibility with it. I want to assure you that this issue has been raised with our development team, and they are currently looking into it. We don't have a specific timeline for when this will be implemented, but I will surely update this post or communicate once I receive any available information from the team. Your post has been added to the raised ticket for documentation purposes and as an additional user who wants this feature enhancement.

I also recommend you post on our Product ideas board for our developers to directly review and monitor this matter.

Cheers,

Prince

Princess_R wrote:

Hi LindyMH,

Cheers,

Princess

I have been tring to find out (unsuccessfully so far) where in MYOB i can see what the fee was...we had a client who paid recently with Bpay despite our invoice asking NOT to....how does it take so long to get this imolemented as its been going on for some time now? 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LCrowhurst

I understand your concerns regarding the delay in the implementation of certain features by our development team. While we, as moderators, don't have direct access to the specifics of what the development team is working on, they may be prioritizing other impactful features or fixes. As per our latest check, we can confirm that your suggestion has been logged and is currently being worked on.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. In the meantime, if you need assistance with any other issues, please feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks,

Genreve