Forum Discussion

Muu16
User
2 years ago

Remove showing of overdue date

Hi Team,

I want to remove overdue dates of supplier and customers appear in System.

I put supplier invoices in tray .

All invoice are already paid before overdue date but overdue dates are still show  ion the Dashboard.

Could you help me , please?

Thanks,

Muu

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Muu (Muu16)

Welcome to the Community Forum. The bills that show as overdue on the Dashborard are based on the Supplier Payment being recorded against the Bill.

Can you open the Bill that you are seeing on the Dashboard and check in the Activity if there is any amount still due?

If it is not resolved by applying the payment, then can you please reply with screenshots of both windows so I can reproduce the error on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Muu16
      User

Hi Samara,

Please see the picture the overdue amount.

First , I created bill  in tray and I put spend money in bank . 
      I have already entered payment amount before all invoices 'due date but it still display .

Could you help me, how I need to do removing the overdue amount ?

Thank in advance.

Muu260241CE-463D-4720-A0BB-A69E58E2D613.jpeg

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Muu (@Muu16)

Thanks for providing that. Looks like the bills have not had any payments made as there is still an amount under Balance due for all of those bills.

To apply a payment you would go to the Purchases menu and choose Create bill payment. For detailed instructions on creating bill payments see our Help Article - Entering payments made to suppliers.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.