Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Sales - Date of Invoice

Just wondering why I now cannot see the full date when searching a customer and their invoices. 

Regardless of whether I increase or decrease the screen size, the date is appearing as 04/03/20.. and thats it.

All other columns seem to have been increased, but isnt the date an important factor when searching ?

I would have put an example here, but cannot paste from the snipping tool - cause the next response from MYOB is can you show us what you mean ?

5 REPLIES 5
PriyaSelvaraj
MYOB Moderator
311 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

311Posts

50Kudos

16Solutions

Re: Sales - Date of Invoice

Hi @cleanoptions 

We completely understand your issue with the date & invoice number not fully appearing on the screen and this issue has been resolved now. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, do let us know and we can look into this further.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,529 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,529Posts

45Kudos

161Solutions

Hi @cleanoptions,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the delay in response. The Invoices page (Sales menu > Invoices) lists all of the invoices you’ve entered into MYOB. In the top-right corner of the screen, you'll see a snapshot of the total value of your invoices, the balance due, and how much is overdue. Details of each invoice are shown, including the invoice number, customer, and amount due. To find an invoice, use the filters across the top of the page. See the sample screenshot below:

Invoices page showing filter options

You may use the search box to enter all or part of the customer's name, invoice number, or amount. As you type, matching invoices are shown. If searching gives you lots of results, click a column heading to sort by that column. Lastly, to view an invoice's details, including the specific date, you may click its invoice number. We recommend checking out this helpful article and viewing invoices for more information and instructions.

Please note that the display can be changed to fit different screen sizes, especially on smaller mobile or tablet screens. This could potentially affect how the date is displayed on your end.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

cleanoptions
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Shella_A

Please see the previous reply to my query.

Also, you completely missed the point of my query.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,529 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,529Posts

45Kudos

161Solutions

Hi @cleanoptions,

Thanks for your response.

I understand that you're still facing issues, and the previous solutions provided did not resolve your problem. We recommend using a different browser for this. However, if you're still getting the same date result incomplete on your screen, may we request a screenshot of it for reference so that we can investigate it further?

Please note to hide any important details included in the screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

We're looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

cleanoptions
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Again you have missed the point and my response.

As previously advised, please see the previous response to my original query:

Hi @cleanoptions 

We completely understand your issue with the date & invoice number not fully appearing on the screen and this issue has been resolved now. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, do let us know and we can look into this further.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post