Forum Discussion

flo666
User
2 months ago
Solved

change subscription not offered not help from staff

Why cant i change my subscription?

• Hi flo666,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand that you're having trouble changing your MYOB subscription, and I'm here to help! To change your subscription, you'll need to be the primary contact for the account or the person who receives the subscription invoices from MYOB. You can change your subscription from our self-service portal (My Account). For more information, please refer to this Help article: MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details.

If you're having trouble with the self-service option, you can call our sales team or connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, which can be found on our website.

Feel free to create  a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi flo666,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand that you're having trouble changing your MYOB subscription, and I'm here to help! To change your subscription, you'll need to be the primary contact for the account or the person who receives the subscription invoices from MYOB. You can change your subscription from our self-service portal (My Account). For more information, please refer to this Help article: MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details.

If you're having trouble with the self-service option, you can call our sales team or connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, which can be found on our website.

Feel free to create  a new post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess