Forum Discussion

JaneG360
Experienced User
2 years ago

please can we just have all open invoices on the one page?

This latest update is such a waste of time. Whereas before we could see all open invoices on one page, now we have to check two places. This is way more clunky and time consuming than before. Glad at least that the overdue invoices are back, but this has really been a very bad week for MYOB

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

Absolutely aggree. I couldnt understand why only 4 invoices were showing when I knew I had at least 15 open.

What waste of time. Overdue invoices are open invoices. Why they continuity have to play around with the program is beyound me. Maybe they should start by fixing the bugs that customers have been complaining about and maybe talk to their customers instead of changing things just for the sake of it.

Sharon1969
      Experienced Cover User

Yes!!! This!!!!  I cannot find all my open invoices no matter what dates I put in the bloody thing!!  If I pick "all" invoices I don't get the open ones, if I pick overdue I only get them, if I pick open I don't get them all....  driving me insane!!!  Totally agree with your comment - STOP CHANGING THINGS, especially when you change things they dont work!!!!

KF_Steve
        Contributing Cover User

This morning I was invoicing after coming home from holiday

4 invoices were OK  (Inv #126 to Inv #129 showed fine on open invoices),

Then Invoices #130 to #132 did not show on open invoices,

Then Inv #133 showed on open invoices, 

I also agree with the comment that overdue invoices should show on open invoices , so all can be seen with one click

MYOB please respond and fix this !

JaneG360
    Experienced User

Thanks for the prompt MYOB but no, problem is still ongoing and would still like to be able to see all open invoices on one page (like we could last week)

Sean_DC
      MYOB Moderator

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

coffeebeans1
        Contributing User

Not answering the question.  Are you feeding us this, as it's what works for the Butn financing **bleep** offered?  An open invoice is an unpaid one - including overdue!! There's got to be some reason it's been messed with in the first place - sceptical.