Share your ideas for improving MYOB Essentials Accounting. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

MYOB Essentials

Invoices: Add attachment

Contributing Cover User

12Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I am really embracing Live Accounts, i am actually enjoying my MYOB again.

I would love it if i could send my invoice email with attachments, at this stage the customisation of the invoices is no where near what i need, but if i could add the excel PDF included as an attachment, i could send the basic invoice from MYOB with all the included ionformation inside.

Just a thought.

Troy

"Send invoice email with attachments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2014

Thank you all for your comments and votes. We are very pleased to say that you are now able to add attachments to Invoices being sent by email. You can read more about it on the Essentials Blog - http://community.myob.com/t5/The-MYOB-Essentials-Blog/The-invoicing-improvements-you-ve-been-asking-for-and-a-little/ba-p/332946

24 Comments
Former Staff
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks so much for all your votes and feedback. The development team is currently working on adding functionality to allow Essentials users to send attachments with emailed invoices. We hope this makes business life easier for you.

Community Manager
5,968 Posts
Community Manager

Thank you all for your comments and votes. We are very pleased to say that you are now able to add attachments to Invoices being sent by email. You can read more about it on the Essentials Blog - http://community.myob.com/t5/The-MYOB-Essentials-Blog/The-invoicing-improvements-you-ve-been-asking-...

9 Posts
Cover User

Hi. The link to 'invoicing improvements you've been waiting for' doesn't work..... 

where/how do I add the attachment to the email?

Community Manager
5,968 Posts
Community Manager

Sorry about that, @AndrewATPL. I've corrected the link to the Essentials Blog in my previous post. The blog has detailed instructions on adding attachments to an email. Do post again should you have any further queries.